Thursday, January 22, 2009

Unorthodox Smells that I Like

So today as I was sitting at my computer listening to the soundtrack from Baazigar, an old Hindi movie (Yes I really was...still am actually), I realised that the milk I wanted to heat on my stove was burning and also realised, more importantly, that I liked the smell of it. So here's another list...

1. Burning/burnt milk

2. Petroleum

3. Matches

4. Mud after it has been rained on

5. Steel/Metal

6. Burning coals (before I start coughing, that is)

7. Pepper (it doesn't make me cough)

8. Wood

More additions from Facebook (prob for the last time since i now have this crazy little thing called blog)

9. A Bata shoe store in India

10. Luggage packed abroad but unpacked in India (i don't know how it works, but it does)

I know some of these are harmful to inhale, but why you gotta judge me like that? Hate the player not the game. I mean...the game, not the player. Yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the luggage thing i dunnow how it works but i love it too i think i have to pack it in florida nd open it somehwere else

Anonymous said...

Any Aveda Store...

Anonymous said...

yah man...the luggage smells like lavender always....also when you walk into yout appartment right after getting back from india..or any americas house for that matter...

and the bata store..haha its too good..the peleasing mix or rubber and leather...

and mud after it rains...though you only get that in india...in america everything is cemeted over..