Monday, March 30, 2009

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...right?

People can be quite stupid. I'm not saying I'm the sharpest tool in the shed but some people make me look like a bloody genius. As my Econ 101 professor once said (in a thick Iranian accent), "Stupidity is really a very common problem. It is pretty amazing, the amount of time you spend correcting the errors of stupid people." He took the words right out of my mouth. We all have our moments, but honestly, if you've asked any of the questions below (and I'm sure most of you have), look in the mirror and slap yourself. Hard.

1. (At a movie theatre) What are you doing here?
Response: I came here hoping to see your pretty face.

2. (After you've lost something) Where did you last put it?
Response: Up your bum.

3. (As you're coughing up your lungs and blowing your nose) Are you sick?
Response: No, I'm just getting into character for my upcoming movie.

4. (After someone calls you at 4am on a weekday) Oh, did I wake you up?
Response: No, I was up hoping your lovely voice would disrupt my sleep.

5. (After you walk inside, drenched) Is it raining outside?
Response: No, I just got peed on by the doorman. And I liked it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. This was the bright spot during my test week =)

Shakes said...

peeing on doormen even when it's not raining is fun

Anonymous said...

Q: (as youre eating pizza) is that pizza?
A: No its cucurbita bhaji